Oxford, Ohio –
The Oxford United Methodist Church can be found at 14 N Poplar Street in Oxford, Ohio, located two blocks away from Ohio’s prestigious Miami University. The church sanctuary was built in 1875; the church encompasses two, 135 foot steeples. HKC Roofing performed an entire renovation to the church’s roof system with a DECRA Stone Coated Product, including the steeples. The original copper box gutters were removed and replaced using the same fabrication methods, and painted the entire exterior of the church. The original hand crafted metal cross, located at the peak of the main roof had been knocked off the church over 15 years ago during a storm. HKC reverse engineered the cross from pieces that were stored away for years. A new 8 foot tall, steel cross was constructed and powder coated before being set in place to complete the project.