HKC Roofing Joins Ohio’s Drug Free Workplace Program
HKC Roofing has joined the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation’s Drug Free Workplace Program. This added measure will promote a safer workplace for all employees. Employers participating in the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation’s Drug-Free Workplace Program must implement the following components:
- Develop a written policy;
- Provide employee education;
- Offer supervisor training;
- Conduct drug and alcohol testing;
- Offer employee assistance.